10 – 13 JUNE 2018
We are excited to present you this year’s GT Family Camp themed “Unstoppable Love: Love Out Loud!” This year will be a time of powerful transformation in the community we live in, and it all starts from you and me. Based on the scriptural reference of John 13:34-35, we hope that each one of us will connect and mobilise our love, in affirmative words and actions, towards one another. Join us this June as we gather as a family for a transformational encounter, one that will fill each one of us with greater hope and greater love for mankind, like how Jesus did (and still does). We pray that this GT Family Camp 2018 will be a retreat like no other, and that you will be blessed greatly so that you may also bless others with the radical love of Christ through our “Love Out Loud” actions in our daily lives.
Sign up today and we look forward to welcoming each and every one of you to GT Family Camp 2018!
Register and make payment at our registration counters after our weekend services.
For enquiries, email us at [email protected]
OLIVE TREE HOTEL, PENANG
Nestled along the industrial and corporate corridors of Penang, 4-star Olive Tree Hotel is a Green Building Index (GBI) compliant hotel that boasts easy access to major landmarks and hosts a convenient and conducive environment for business and leisure travellers alike.
A 25-storey statement of slick, stylish and well profound architecture and hospitality, guests can expect not only a functional space that is sure to give the utmost comfort and excellent service, but also a one of a kind experience that you won’t easily forget. Olive Tree is located approximate 5km from Penang International Airport and it has a number of F&B outlets offering a variety of food, with many restaurants and cafe within walking distance. You may enjoy luxurious treats and incomparable experience by staying at Olive Tree Hotel.
REV DR BERNARD TEH
Rev. Dr. Bernard Teh has been Senior Pastor of FGA Taiping in Malaysia since pioneering it in 1984. The church has numerous outreaches in the country. He ministers regularly in churches, church camps, seminars, evangelistic and revival meetings and is a mentor to many pastors, leaders and youths. Besides operating accurately in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, God has gifted him to move powerfully in the creative miracles of opening barren wombs for His Glory.
Steven Chase has been in full time ministry for the past 4 years. He started out as a sound engineer and was a drummer for the worship team. He spearheaded Friday Night Live, the college ministry of New Life Alabang that is impacting the community with the message of Jesus. Steven and Micah have a baby girl, Harper Quinley (1) and Zorro (his French bulldog).
CAMP FEE & COACH FARE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Registration will open on 24 March 2018 and close on 06 May 2018.
2. Registration will be based on a first-come-first-served-basis as rooms are limited.
3. Family members and/or individual campers sharing one (1) room should sign up on the same form.
4. Individual campers are strongly encouraged to sign up together with their preferred roommate (of the same gender) on the same registration form.
5. All registration must be confirmed with an official receipt.
Payment / Refund / Cancellation
1. FULL payment must be made either by cheque or cash to the Camp Committee upon submission of the Camp Registration Form. Incomplete form or insufficient payment will not be accepted.
2. Cheque payment is preferred and to be made payable to GLAD TIDINGS ASSEMBLY OF GOD.
3. Cancellation of registration on or before 21 April 2018 will be charged a RM100 penalty. Payment will not be refunded for no-show or cancellation after 21 April 2018.
4. However, payment is fully refundable if the Camp Committee is unable to accommodate your booking(s) per the terms set by the committee.
1. Rates are based on per-person basis (1 standard room) which include 4D/3N accommodation with (3) breakfasts and (3) dinners.
2. Rates for children (below 4 years and 4–11 years categories) are for room sharing without bed with parents. Due to the non-availability of extra beds at the hotel, the committee regrets being unable to offer this option to fellow campers.
3. Due to the high occupancy rate expected during the school holidays, the committee is unable to secure preferential rate for additional nights, and the hotel requires enquiries to be made directly to them.
1. Only 132 seats are available on a first-come-first-served-basis.
2. Coach fare is for return-trip and is non-refundable. Replacement is acceptable however, it must be informed to the Camp Registrar latest by 06 May 2018 for travel insurance and logistics arrangement.
3. Coach fare is to be paid during registration.
1. Camp briefing will be held on 02 and 03 June (Saturday and Sunday). Kindly stay back after service.
2. Hotel check-in registration is from 4.00pm to 6.00pm, subject to hotel room readiness at point of arrival.
3. Campers must abide by the Camp Rules for the entire duration of the camp.
4. Campers are encouraged to purchase own personal accident insurance and/or medical insurance.
1. Neither GTPJ nor any appointed member of the camp committee shall be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered by any camper in any manner whatsoever and however caused during and for the entire duration of the camp inclusive of journey to and from the camp venue.
2. All campers are fully responsible for their children and by admitting their children for participation, campers accept that it is their sole responsibility and consent given in every respect and neither GTPJ nor any appointed member of the camp committee shall be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered from the intended participation.