Publicity and Communications Manager
Publicity and Promotions
- To provide the expertise to increase and sustain image visibility and brand awareness of GTPJ to all stakeholders and the public in general.
- Understanding the church’s needs and developing effective strategies for internal and external communications.
- Establishing excellent media relations – providing free coverage, air-time for branding of GTPJ, leveraging on a collaborative working relationship (win-win relationship).
- Creating good rapport with all stakeholders (both internal and external) to deliver the communications strategy effectively.
JOB SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish a corporate communications strategy to raise GTPJ’s corporate identity and image.
- Strategize and implement public relations (PR) and internal communications strategies regarding projects, growth plans, researches and champion new initiatives in line with GTPJ’s activities to enhance engagements with members and the public.
- Build and execute corporate branding and formulate public relations plans to help drive the vision and mission of the church.
- Roll out corporate events and social media strategy to reinforce brands positioning of its ministry and social services.
- Provide brand management, quality content management and co-ordination for all local communications e.g. publications, newsletters, e-news, e-bulletin, Main Pastor’s Report, press releases, promotional materials, BTL collateral, social media platforms and corporate merchandise items.
- Develop a standard corporate identity policy and guidelines.
- Provide effective liaison and monitoring of media coverage and appropriate flow of information within and outside the church.
- Local media relations including developing relationships, arranging interviews and visits and developing proactive strategies to achieve positive media coverage.
- Protect GTPJ’s image by proactively addressing “negative news” from the media, etc. by providing timely response.
- Responsible for the production of corporate materials for corporate and marketing communications including newsletters, Pulse TV, etc.
- Manage, engage and periodically update GTPJ’s source communications which include the church and/or Ministry website and digital platforms, newsletter, mobile applications and social media channels.
- Identify and communicate with interest groups, church members, corporate sponsors, staff and marketing & communications related matters specific to the GTPJ’s activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications / Journalism or its equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field of mass communications, journalism or related field
- Fluent and proficient in written and spoken English with a strong ability to communicate effectively
- A team player, proactive and able to strategies and execute communication plans effectively including identifying and crafting key messages and objectives to maximize value and explosure for company among the public
- Conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in Social Media platform and strategy
- Knowledge on video production is an added advantage
Responsible for performing skilled level electrical work in the installation, alteration, maintenance, and repair of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures as well as supervising assistants on the job in accordance with standards practice of the electrical trade.
JOB SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, alter/modify, maintain and repair all electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures of the Church.
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears.
- Documents information on preventive maintenance file on electrical equipment and monitor a preventive maintenance program.
- Locate and adjust defects in electrical systems and equipment.
- Comply with laws and regulations regarding safety.Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering or with three (3) years’ working experience as a skilled electrician.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills