To engage the public by contributing high-quality code to our digital platform.
Job Scope & Responsibilities
- Oversee the maintenance and extension of the Glad Tidings Digital platform, including websites, blogs, and live video content in a creative and meaningful way.
- Contribute high quality code to digital development projects.
- Integrate front-end teams, implementing meaningful designs and functionality, connecting people to the local church.
- Work with our digital platforms, monitoring feeds and interacting with a team that brings the gospel around the world.
- Design websites that allow our online attendees to get connected to register, community, church volunteering and care.
- Oversee the church weekend digital streams for each platform: Facebook, YouTube, and church online website by connecting the video/audio feeds, ensuring the chat features are functional during the worship experience.
- 1+ years experience in developing for WordPress or other CMS platforms.
- Experience and/or technical knowledge of app development, APIs and content delivery.
- Base level understanding of Adobe suite applications
- Actively attending Church
Responsible for performing skilled level electrical work in the installation, alteration, maintenance, and repair of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures as well as supervising assistants on the job in accordance with standards practice of the electrical trade.
JOB SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, alter/modify, maintain and repair all electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures of the Church.
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears.
- Documents information on preventive maintenance file on electrical equipment and monitor a preventive maintenance program.
- Locate and adjust defects in electrical systems and equipment.
- Comply with laws and regulations regarding safety.
EDUCATIONS AND /OR WORKING EXPERIENCES
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering or with three (3) years’ working experience as a skilled electrician.
- Able to work well on a team
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills