Responsible for performing skilled level electrical work in the installation, alteration, maintenance, and repair of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures as well as supervising assistants on the job in accordance with standards practice of the electrical trade.
JOB SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, alter/modify, maintain and repair all electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures of the Church.
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears.
- Documents information on preventive maintenance file on electrical equipment and monitor a preventive maintenance program.
- Locate and adjust defects in electrical systems and equipment.
- Comply with laws and regulations regarding safety.
EDUCATIONS AND /OR WORKING EXPERIENCES
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering or with three (3) years’ working experience as a skilled electrician.
- Able to work well on a team
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills